Friday, July 23, 2010

Here it is (at last) !!!

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you "All the Time," the song by Forces of a Street, who is Justin Schmidt. He's a friend of mine from Philadelphia- he now lives in South Carolina and I in Cambridge- and a while back he asked me to do something visual for his songs. This was supposed to take a couple of months and ended up taking a year. Basically other things got in the way, like my actual job. But here it is.





I would like to thank Justin for writing the song and providing some of the key ideas, and thanks also to my wife Jamie for encouraging me and giving me another artist's perspective. Some day I may actually incorporate her advice into something I do, somehow. For now I just smile and nod... no, heh heh, just kidding my persimmon!

Anyway, it feels very good to stick a fork in this project. This is the first major thing I've made since the invention of Youtube, so hopefully it will have legs.

2 comments: